10 Tech Ideas
- Given enough live video feeds (Periscope are you listening?) a person could “walk” around an event switching from stream to stream. Even better would be if it wasn’t just switching streams but actually 3D transitioning between streams – literally walking around the 3D space.
- Less personal social media. This expands our world view – Much of social media is bragging. Instead, enlighten me, enrich my day, educate me, but don’t brag about your kid, dog, or food.
- Facial recognition, body language, facial expression recognition. Situation context detection – piped into social media upon user defined triggers.
- Video demographic metric collection – clothing brand detection, clothing style detection, car detection (from parking lot). Age and gender detection. For brick and mortar stores this would offer an interesting data stream about their customers. Could update offers in real time in store.
- Theft detection, loss prevention using real time video feeds and body language detection (from #3) stores could intervene before a crime takes place.
- Video and smoke detectors to monitor quality of pizza in oven. Speed up, slow down conveyor. Crust bubble alarm. Utilize as many sensors as possible – does food off-gas as it cooks? Measure it.
- Technology (SAAS) company that specializes in the ultimate in privacy – corporate shielding of average citizens for super cheap. LLC? All aspects automated.
- SAAS company that APIs life. All of it. Life metrics
- SAAS company that provides market flattening technology generically. Everybody wins when a vertical market removes middle men and becomes more honest.
- Gamify tech ideation. Create tools (website) for collaborative brainstorming.