- Gutter cleaning pole – “The Gutter Glogger – The taller gutter de-clogger” Prototype – painting extension pole with paintbrush clamp. Garden trowel, stick, garden hose.
- Develop Brain Storming Curriculum to be used in a mentoring or one-on-one environment (think tutoring or home schooling).
Brainstorming meetups – small groups get together to create idea lists. Individual members can request help with specific topics.
- Trunk Club for Men AND boys – father’s and sons. Dad and son have matching outfits.
- SAAS Contract Boilerplate Generator – get rid of crappy outdated technical contract language.
- Bi-Weekly Income Planner vs. monthly or 1st/15th bills. 26 pay periods vs 12 or 24.
- Homemade dessert education network. Works to educate restauranteurs to stop serving crappy assembly line desserts from their food service vendor.
- Write an ebook about the moral obligation we have to those around us regarding money and not enabling theft.
- Bedtime Pavlovs – some sort of automatic ritual device – bells, lights, that helps kids not connect bedtime to daylight.
- Family Organizing. No one is doing family calendars / organization well. Sharing is too complicated, notifications need to be scoped to avoid members. Families grow up – have a plan for account splitting,
- Plan a family game night. Learn more card games. Board Games. Create a fun calendar. Vote on activities to do on designated “fun nights”
- Hold a family meeting to set vision, mission and values for the family.