Skip to content
- Stop and talk to someone holding a cardboard sign asking for help. Find a way to permanently help them.
- Meet as many interesting people and as many money people as possible. Make connections between groups – expect nothing in return.
- Website for ideas “idaexchange.com” (available as of this writing) – ideas are currency. Trade them – pay an idea to get an idea. Machine Learning used to ensure quality.
- Make a better linked in – more personal, more results oriented rather than clubbish. Focus on legitimate relationship links and accomplishments.
- Recency is relevancy – interaction (including commerce) metrics, in a temporal context (I have the domain name… let’s talk)
- Make a better facebook. More privacy, more ads, no sharing. User is not a product.
- Make homemade BBQ sauce
- Write a book full of amusing things my kids say
- Business tourism – what is it like to spend a day with an employee from a major corporation? Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, etc.
- Talk mom into writing about her childhood and life – sell it on Amazon.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: